This 3.83-acre commercial lot is ideally situated at the intersection of Highway 190 and Highway 77. This high-visibility location is just four miles from Cameron (population 5,500) and 35 miles from Temple.
The perfect location for your business does exist, and you have found it on this 3.83-acre lot! This property is ideally situated at the intersection of Highway 190 connecting Temple and Milano, and Highway 77 heading to Round Rock, Georgetown, and Austin. In this unrestricted area, you can develop this property any way you can imagine.
Call or Text: 512-866-5767 or email: email@example.com
Size: 3.83 Acres
Address : HWY 190, Cameron, TX 76520
- For directions use following GPS Coordinates:
- 30.821023, -96.936193 (Copy and Paste in Google Maps to locate the property)
- Or click on GPS Link: https://goo.gl/maps/ALGp4NdEXBFyJCn29
Seller Financing Available:
- Purchase price: $100,000
- Down payment: $30,000
- Monthly payments as low as $1,100
- No Credit Checks, No Prepayment Penalties, No Hassles
OR buy it today for: Cash Price: $87,500 (that’s a 18% discount of Market Value $117,500)
- Nearby establishments – 44 Farms Retail & Fulfilment Center, Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy, Cameron Autoplex, Budget Host Inn & Suites
- Recreational places – Little River, The Yards of Cameron, Orchard Park
- What could be possibly be done with the property – Build a commercial business
- Cash price after discount: $87,500
Round Rock and Austin are the fastest-growing cities in Texas and among the fastest-growing in the United States, with Round Rock ranking fourth and Austin ranking sixth in 2020. Both cities have lower unemployment rates and higher wages than the Texas average. The economies here are booming and Austin’s business-centered climate attracts many young entrepreneurs. The vibe here is youthful and vibrant, and cost of living is lower than other cities of the same size. Parenting Magazine named Austin as the second-best place to raise a family in the United States with excellent public schools and higher education opportunities. Economists predict that the Austin metro area, which spans from Georgetown to San Marcos, will add 29,000 jobs in 2021 and housing prices are expected to remain favorable.
About the property:
- Parcel ID: A137-167-040-00
- State: TX
- County: Milam
- Legal Description: A1370 DAVIS, LEE R.,3.8347 ACRES
- Size: 3.83 acres
- Zoning: Commercial
- Water: Contact Milam County Planning and Zoning
- Electric: Contact Milam County Planning and Zoning
- Sewer: Contact Milam County Planning and Zoning
Road Access: Paved
This property can be yours with owner financing – NO credit check, NO prepayment penalties, NO hassles! All you need is $30,000 down and $1,100/month or pay just $87,500 cash and make it yours today. This property is in a highly desirable location at the intersection of two major highways, conveniently located less than an hour from Temple, Georgetown, Round Rock, and Austin, so it will not last long. Contact me today at 512-866-5767 for more information.
GoldSoil Realty Investments, LLC may or may not be the owner of the properties listed on this website. However all properties listed are under a legally binding contract with the seller by either GoldSoil Realty Investments, LLC and/or its affiliates or partners.
All information is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Stated information and property details may be gathered from public sources, private sources, or provided to us by other parties, thus the information is subject to errors, omissions, deletions, additions, and cancellation. It is up to any interested parties to do their own due diligence and to verify through their own means any and all information provided. The information provided is only done as a courtesy and carries no guarantee of accuracy. All properties are sold as-is with no warranty either stated or implied to the furthest extent as allowed by applicable law.