This 3.06 acre lot is ideally situated an 1.5 hour away from Round Rock and Austin and an hour away from Temple. Live your dream life in a perfect country setting. Bring your horses, mobile home or build that dream barn you always wanting to have
Call or Text: 512-866-5767 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Size: 3.06 Acre
Address: Milano, TX 76556
- For directions use following GPS Coordinates:
- 30.706883, -96.746333 (Copy and Paste in Google Maps to locate the property)
- GPS Link : https://goo.gl/maps/8tRnsVHd1xT1kEMK8
Buy it today for: Cash Price : $29,900.00
Or Seller Finance with us:
- Seller Financing Price: $35,000
- Down Payment: $9,000
- Loan Amount : $26,000
- Monthly Payments: $450
- No Credit Checks, No Prepayment Penalties and No Hassles.
About the property:
- Parcel ID: S13250-082-00-00
- State: TX
- County: Milam
- Legal Description 1 : S13250 LIN LUCE RANCHES #2 BLK 82, 3.006 ACRES
- Size: 3.06 Acres
- Zoning: Residential
Round Rock and Austin are the fastest-growing cities in Texas and among the fastest-growing in the United States, with Round Rock ranking fourth and Austin ranking sixth in 2020. Both cities have lower unemployment rates and higher wages than the Texas average. The economies here are booming and Austin’s business-centered climate attracts many young entrepreneurs. The vibe here is youthful and vibrant, and cost of living is lower than other cities of the same size. Parenting Magazine named Austin as the second-best place to raise a family in the United States with excellent public schools and higher education opportunities. Economists predict that the Austin metro area, which spans from Georgetown to San Marcos, will add 29,000 jobs in 2021 and housing prices are expected to remain favorable.
- Nearby cities – Austin, Round Rock. Georgetown, Temple, Belton, College station
- Recreational places – Snap Creek Whitetail Deer, Davidson Creek Park, The Garden spot Cafe
- What could possibly be done with the property – Unrestricted Zoning. Pretty much anything. Bring horses, cattle, mobile Homes, or build a dream home. Choice is yours
- Water: Need to confirm with county/city
- Electric: Need to confirm with county/city
- Sewer: Septic need to be installed
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- Road Access : Legal Access
NOTES: Interested parties need to do their own due diligence and to verify through their own means any and all information provided.
Don’t wait too long! Call us before this deal is gone.
Call or Text: 512-866-5767 or email: email@example.com
GoldSoil Realty Investments, Inc may or may not be the owner of the properties listed on this website. However, all properties listed are under a legally binding contract with the seller by either GoldSoil Realty Investments, Inc and/or its affiliates or partners.
All information is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Stated information and property details may be gathered from public sources, private sources, or provided to us by other parties, thus the information is subject to errors, omissions, deletions, additions, and cancellation. It is up to any interested parties to do their own due diligence and to verify through their own means any and all information provided. The information provided is only done as a courtesy and carries no guarantee of accuracy. All properties are sold as-is with no warranty either stated or implied to the furthest extent as allowed by applicable law.